Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Camp Read-a-Lot

More Purdue Softball - They read another Mo Williams book.  It was an Elephant and Piggie book - it was great for two girls to read together!

More Purdue Softball Players!

They read another Mo Williams book - one of the Pigeon books.

Hanging out - Reading!

We put desks against the wall, and then created "lanes" for students to stretch out in.

Spread out!
Mrs. George - she is the Southwestern math teacher.  She read a Humpty Dumpty book.

Cory Marshall - he is the principal of Wea Middle School, where the other 15% will go.  He read Pirates Don't Change Diapers.

Here's me - reading my Kindle!  Of course, I was reading today too!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to collaborate with you and share 5th grade ideas! Come visit! 5thgradetomfoolery.blogspot.com! I'm Teri

    ReplyDelete