Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Test Motivators

By request, here are some more test motivators.  I cannot claim any credit for these!

  • Crunch those numbers!  (With a Crunch bar)  Credit Nancy Nargi
  • Don't Get Nutty!  Take a deep breathe, relax and show me what you know!  (With a Nutty bar) Credit Alisan Clayton
  • I think you are Magnificent & Marvelous Do your Personal Best (With M&M cookies)  Credit Alisan Clayton
  • SKOR candy bar - SKOR big!  Credit Alisan Clayton
  • Your effort this week is worth a $100 Grand!  (With a 100 Grand bar)  Credit Alisan Clayton
  • I give my students a small bag of cookies and give them a paper that says: Remember, you are a SMART cookie
    S- stay focused
    M- mark the right choice
    A- always do your best
    R- recheck your work
    T- take your time   
  • SMARTIES-Have some SMARTIES to Super-Energize your brain cells and help you to do your best!
  • SNICKERS-No time for SNICKERS yet! You're almost finished with testing!
  • Gum: "CHEWS" your answers carefully on the test
  • EXTRA gum: Work EXTRA hard to make the best choice on the test
  • Cheerios - Cheering you to success or I'm CHEERing you on
  • Super Bubble Gum - I know you will do a SUPER job
  • Lucky Charms - Good LUCK today on your test
  • Starburst - You are a STAR or Shine like a STAR today
  • Licorice Twists - Don't let the test TWIST your mind
  • Hershey Hugs - A HUG from me to you to do the best that you can do
  • Millky Way - Success all the way to the Milky Way
  • Gum with a note that says: Blow the top off the test!
  • 1 Peppermint for every test.... to boost your brain power!
  • Eraser... to get rid of those brain freezes (what I call mistakes in my room)
  • 2 Pencils... to record all the knowledge you have learned
  • 1 stick of gum for each test... to remind you to stick with it!
  • 1 highlighter... for highlighting of course!
  • 1 Hershey's Hug.. for all your hard work!

  • Credit to Proteacher.net unless otherwise noted

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these! I've also come up with "You're as good as gold!" with a chocolate gold coin, and "A great student double "Chex" the directions!" with a baggie of Chex mix.

    ReplyDelete