- Crunch those numbers! (With a Crunch bar) Credit Nancy Nargi
- Don't Get Nutty! Take a deep breathe, relax and show me what you know! (With a Nutty bar) Credit Alisan Clayton
- I think you are Magnificent & Marvelous Do your Personal Best (With M&M cookies) Credit Alisan Clayton
- SKOR candy bar - SKOR big! Credit Alisan Clayton
- Your effort this week is worth a $100 Grand! (With a 100 Grand bar) Credit Alisan Clayton
- I give my students a small bag of cookies and give them a paper that says: Remember, you are a SMART cookie
S- stay focused
M- mark the right choice
A- always do your best
R- recheck your work
T- take your time
- SMARTIES-Have some SMARTIES to Super-Energize your brain cells and help you to do your best!
- SNICKERS-No time for SNICKERS yet! You're almost finished with testing!
- Gum: "CHEWS" your answers carefully on the test
- EXTRA gum: Work EXTRA hard to make the best choice on the test
- Cheerios - Cheering you to success or I'm CHEERing you on
- Super Bubble Gum - I know you will do a SUPER job
- Lucky Charms - Good LUCK today on your test
- Starburst - You are a STAR or Shine like a STAR today
- Licorice Twists - Don't let the test TWIST your mind
- Hershey Hugs - A HUG from me to you to do the best that you can do
- Millky Way - Success all the way to the Milky Way
- Gum with a note that says: Blow the top off the test!
- 1 Peppermint for every test.... to boost your brain power!
- Eraser... to get rid of those brain freezes (what I call mistakes in my room)
- 2 Pencils... to record all the knowledge you have learned
- 1 stick of gum for each test... to remind you to stick with it!
- 1 highlighter... for highlighting of course!
- 1 Hershey's Hug.. for all your hard work!
- Credit to Proteacher.net unless otherwise noted
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
More Test Motivators
By request, here are some more test motivators. I cannot claim any credit for these!